Savory Sweet & Sour Mini Mash Mix(not a complete diet – a great add-in!)
I used all freeze dried items and then moistened with filtered water and misted with olive oil.
Of course, fresh items can be used…just remember…
*Note that freeze dried items are from 5 to 12 times lighter in weight than fresh items due moisture loss during the freeze drying process.
Ingredients listed as freeze dried items:
- Organic Red Bell Pepper: 14 grams
- Organic Butternut Squash: 10 grams
- Organic Cucumber: 5 grams
- Organic Lime: 15 grams
- Organic Kiwi: 10 grams
- Persimmon (Fuji): 10 grams
- Pomegranate Aerials: 12 grams
- Organic, sprouted peas: 15 grams
- Organic Tri-Color Quinoa: 20 grams
- Organic Oregano Leaf: 2 grams (or powder)
- Organic Tulsi Basil (Holy Basil): 2 grams (or powder)
- Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Chips: 3 grams (or powder)
- Organic Paprika: 1 gram (or powder)
- Organic Ginger Chips: 2 grams (or powder)
- Organic Turmeric Chips: 2 grams (or powder)
- Organic Black Peppercorns: 1 gram (or powder)
- Mist with COOC Olive Oil. (COOC certification = certified authentic olive oil with no other oil added to dilute - https://www.cooc.com)
Lots of Health Benefits!
- Beta Carotene (synthesizes into Vitamin A)
- High in most vitamins.
- High in most minerals, the foundation of nutrient absorption.
- Antioxidizing to system.
- Potential blood sugar balancing.
- Systemic inflammation control.
- Potentially aids in the prevention of cancer cells.
- Cardiovascular support.
- Protects free radicals endogenously and exogenously. (Inside and outside of body – good for skin)
- Can help improve digestion.
- Excellent supply of Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Folate, and Potassium.
- Excellent source of fiber, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, and manganese.
- Good source of plant protein, especially Lysine.
- Excellent source of adaptogens (aids in fighting stress and itching)
- Contains antibacterial, antiviral, antimicrobial, and antifungal
- Potential heart, brain and liver protection.
- Potentially relieves arthritis pain.
- Potential wound-healing and feather nutrition.
- May aid in digestion.
- Potential cholesterol balancing.
©2.15.20 | TheBestBirdFood.com | Machelle Pacion
Leave a comment (all fields required)